What's new in north downtown? Attend an Open House hosted by the City of Seattle, April 25th, Seattle Center's Armory Lofts, from 4:30 - 6:30pm.
After Hours, May 8, Queen Anne Helpline bids adieu to Executive Director Lisa Moore, who's retiring.
Mark your calendar for Queen Anne Day, Saturday, July 14. Stop back for more details!
Chamber Members: Host an "After Hours" in 2018
Why host an After Hours?
- Get some serious face time with potential customers and other local businesses.
- Terrific networking opportunities for you and everyone who attends.
- Great advertising for your business, including being featured on our website and your name splashed all over the invitations sent out to our membership.
What's involved when your business hosts an After Hours?
- Host the event on the second Tuesday of the month, between 5:00-5:30pm to
- Provide hors d' oeuvre's, beverages. If you're a restaurant or bar, some options can include hosting one drink/glass of wine or beer (eg., Happy Hour prices on drinks)
- Donate a raffle gift (optional)
- Have space that holds between 30 to 50 guests
There are the remaining available dates for hosting
an After Hours:
Contact us soon to lock in the date of your choice. To discuss the details of the After Hours, or if you have questions, call us at (206) 412-5802, or email us. If you're ready to sign up, click the button below to complete a quick form.
The Queen Anne Chamber wants your business to thrive. Become a member so you don't suffer from the dreaded FoMO.
Chamber Member News
Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park is the Chamber's Member Spotlight feature for April.
Join us at After Hours and other events to network, make connections, and learn about Chamber programs.