The November Chamber luncheon will feature a brief presentation by Cory Townsend, Events Coordinator, Alzheimer Association, Seattle.
Learn from Cory about some things about this disease that you may not be aware can affect your business:
- Employees are missing work to care for loved ones with Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's Disease is the most expensive disease in history
- Your company is losing profits because of Alzheimer's Disease
- You can help end Alzheimer's and increase your bottom line
DATE: THURSDAY, NOV. 16, 2017
TIME: 11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Best Western 'Plus' Executive Inn,
200 Taylor Ave N (free parking underneath)
COST: $25, members/$30, nonmembers
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD?
- Select Member or Nonmember
- Click "Next" to complete quick form
- Add to Shopping Cart
- Provide credit card information
PAYING BY CHECK?
Please click the "Next" button to complete a brief registration form. Then mail your check (payable to "Queen Anne Chamber") to 2212 Queen Anne Avenue N., #809, Seattle, WA 98109.
PAYING AT LUNCHEON?
If you prefer to pay in person at the luncheon, please RSVP to email@example.com by Monday, Nov. 13.