CTIA TURNS 30 IN 2018!
For September, the Queen Anne Chamber has selected CTIA (Christopher Togawa Insurance Agency) for its monthly Member Spotlight.
Here are some things you may or may not know about one of upper Queen Anne's longtime business!
- CTIA is turning 30 in February of 2018.
- CTIA is a full service insurance agency that focuses on building protection plans for individuals and families. It specializes in bundling auto, home, condo, renters and umbrella policies.
- The two flagship companies thatCTIA represents are PEMCO and Safeco, both “Seattle born” companies!
- Christopher has been a QA Chamber member for close to 20 years.
- CTIA has been a sponsor of the QA Fun Run/Walk for about 25 years and Christopher has been on its planning committee for the same amount of time.
- For the last seven years, the company has sponsored a Queen Anne Little League baseball team.
- On a personal note, Christopher and his wife Sarah live in the neighborhood and love to support as many local businesses as possible, as often as possible!